[Vision2020] Mirror on Chipman Trail

sean o2design@wsu.edu
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:31:56 -0700

Many of you who use the Chipman Trail probably remember the convex
mirror that was installed at the new entrance to the Motley & Motley
quarry around mile 3.  It was installed by the company to increase
safety at that crossing.  And it was stolen last week(end).

I phoned the company when they put it in to thank them for this
extraordinary effort.  And again to inquire if it was stolen when I
noticed it was missing.  The install cost them around $600.  The
replacement--which they have very graciously decided to do--will run
about the same (it is a $400 mirror alone).

If you have a phone.  If you carry a cell.  Take a minute and thank
them.  872-3511.

[I am not routinely checking 2020 emails, so pls reply to me directly
if you have questions.]
--
Thanks,

         Sean Michael