[Vision2020] Invitation to Council Meeting

Jon Kimberling jon@n-k-ins.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:18:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C396DA.5EFCF960

Not that you need one but I would like to invite you to tonight's, as =
well as, any future city council meeting. There are definitely some =
interesting topics on tonight's agenda. Come down and weigh in on an =
issue that is of interest to you. Hang around after the meeting so we =
can get to know each other and I can find out how you feel about water =
or growth or whatever topic is high on your priority list. I'm happy to =
stay after the meeting. If you can't attend, please watch us on TV or =
tape the proceedings and watch later.=20

Early November is the target date to start broadcasting our committee =
meetings. Administrative committee meets at 4 and Public Works/Finance =
at 5 on Mondays unless there is a holiday or workshop scheduled. This =
information is on the city website(http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/) and =
announced regularly on v2020.The council realizes this is necessarily a =
great time but we hope to eventually have equipment to rebroadcast =
committee meetings or you can hit the record button on the vcr and watch =
it at your leisure.=20

I hope to see you tonight.

Jon Kimberling
Moscow City Council

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C396DA.5EFCF960

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not that you need one but I would like =
to invite=20
you to tonight's, as well as, any future city council meeting. There are =

definitely some interesting topics on tonight's agenda. Come down and =
weigh in=20
on an issue that is of interest to you. Hang around after the meeting so =
we can=20
get to know each other and I can find out how you feel about water=20
or&nbsp;growth or whatever topic is high on your priority list. I'm =
happy to=20
stay after the meeting. </FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you can't =
attend,=20
please watch us on TV or tape the proceedings and watch later. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Early November is the target date to =
start=20
broadcasting our committee meetings. Administrative committee meets at 4 =
and=20
Public Works/Finance at 5 on Mondays unless there is a holiday or =
workshop=20
scheduled. This information is on the city website(<A=20
href=3D"http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/">http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/</A>) =
and=20
announced regularly on v2020.The council realizes this is necessarily a =
great=20
time but we hope to eventually have equipment to rebroadcast committee =
meetings=20
or you can hit the record button on the vcr and watch it at your =
leisure.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope to see you tonight.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jon Kimberling</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Moscow City Council</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C396DA.5EFCF960--