[Vision2020] RE: Pat and Fellow Visionaries

Gabe Rench k5grench@hotmail.com
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:11:21 -0700

Pat wrote,
Now it = would not=20 surprise me if Wilson designed the "anonymous flyer"
for a =
publicity=20 stunt.  He craves PR like a wolf craves sheep, and this
wouldn't =
be=20 the first time he wagged the dog.  Four years ago he orchestrated =
the=20
"Topless and Proud" stunt at UI, and on June 30, 2002, he = vandalized
the=20
"Welcome to Moscow" sign so that he could complain about the = topless=20
carwash.
 Given his past antics, Wilson should be the chief = suspect=20 in this
whodunit
and the "anonymous flyer" should be checked for = his=20 fingerprints.
Indeed,
investigators should grant him all the = due=20 process of a Southern slave
by
horsewhipping a reliable confession = out of=20 him.

Do you think a man who craves PR, wants it to be slanderous and false.  I
think the dog is wagging you.  The "Topless and Proud" was hilarious.  It
just exposed (no punt intended) U of I like a 20 year old girl who wants to
walk around topless and not be video taped or made fun of.  Oh and the
"Welcome to Moscow" sign, did you hear about that from another flyer or the
Daily News.  You are just as quick to shed blood as Abe Lincoln was.
Cheers
   GMR

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com