[Vision2020] First time posters

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:08:46 -0700

Tom,

As the originator of this question, I want to let you know that I never
try pulling anyone's leg on subjects like this. This was an honest
question in response to several poster that have received responses that
messages were being (and I quote) "reviewed by the moderator". Seemed
like a pretty unambiguous response.

I simply asked if there had been a change in policy of which I was
unaware. It seems that there is so much rhetoric going around here, it
is difficult to recognize an honest question brought on by actual
events.

Hope this clears up a problem that a number of people have experienced
(and obviously misinterpreted).

Bill Strand