[Vision2020] Flyers

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:02:34 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C394E1.392D5310

Citoyennes,

I actually have seen a copy of the flyer.  At a training I did at the Uni=
versity of Idaho last Thursday, a student handed it to me and asked me if=
 I wanted to post it at WSU.  I looked at it, noted the extremely grainy =
quality of the photo of Doug Wilson (obviously copy/pasted from a website=
) and the text-dense layout, and went home to look up the subject of the =
conference:  not slavery, but revolution.  =20

It was clear that it was a squib, and so I retired it.  I have no objecti=
on (au contraire) to Doug being raked over the coals for crackpot ideas, =
but I won't be party to an underhanded ploy--it muddies the ethical water=
 later, as in Doug Jones' esprit de jeux over the breasts of English prof=
essors.

I recommend the revival of the broadside, myself.  An honorable tradition=
, a boon to the community, and a spur to composition, without any pesky n=
eed to concoct cover stories.

Melynda Huskey

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale Courtney
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 5:21 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Flyers

Hoax alert! Hoax alert! Charlie is at it again. This is the Stambler wann=
a-be who clones himself with more names than changes of underwear. Charli=
e goes by the following: Neal Wynn, Bartnick, Patrick, Ivan, and now Gera=
ld are one in the same.

I would hope that the list would learn not to listen to someone who doesn=
't even have the backbone to post non-anonymously. Hopefully the Daily Ne=
ws learned that lesson. =20

Best,
Dale

----- Original Message ----- =20