[Vision2020] First time posters

bill london london@moscow.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:50:12 -0700

--------------090609020309030506060403

Barbara:
there is a techno-problem  not a conscious effort to silence you.
are you subscribed at the address you are now using to post?
make sure that is done first, and if you still have problems let me know
BL

edc@moscow.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have tried for the past week to post from my home.  Although I was told that
>I would be allowed on - my message is still being "reviewed by the moderator".
>
>Barbara Crouch
>

> Hi folks,
>

>>I noticed that we had some rather adamant emails by people who (I think)
>>are first time posters. I had heard (through the grapevine) that first
>>time posters were now being screened before letting the emails through.
>>Can someone set me straight on this?
>>
>>One of the more difficult things here is not knowing who is posting.
>>There are people here whose posts I always read, and other people I
>>avoid. But it is always based upon history. I hate having to figure out
>>if this is an old member trying to get another barb into us.
>>
>>Unavoidable, I know.
>>
>>Bill Strand

>This message was sent by First Step Internet.
>           http://www.fsr.net/

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
>               http://www.fsr.net
>          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
>
>.

--------------090609020309030506060403

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Barbara:<br>
there is a techno-problem&nbsp; not a conscious effort to silence you.<br>
are you subscribed at the address you are now using to post?<br>
make sure that is done first, and if you still have problems let me know<br>
BL<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:edc@moscow.com">edc@moscow.com</a> wrote:<br>
 cite="mid200310172044.h9HKiPqD049126@whale2.fsr.net">
  <pre wrap="">Hello,

I have tried for the past week to post from my home.  Although I was told that
I would be allowed on - my message is still being "reviewed by the moderator".

Barbara Crouch

 Hi folks,
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">
I noticed that we had some rather adamant emails by people who (I think)
are first time posters. I had heard (through the grapevine) that first
time posters were now being screened before letting the emails through.
Can someone set me straight on this?

One of the more difficult things here is not knowing who is posting.
There are people here whose posts I always read, and other people I
avoid. But it is always based upon history. I hate having to figure out
if this is an old member trying to get another barb into us.

Unavoidable, I know.

Bill Strand

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->

           <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fsr.net/">http://www.fsr.net/</a>

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
               <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fsr.net">http://www.fsr.net</a>
          <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com">mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com</a>
&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;

.

  </pre>

--------------090609020309030506060403--