[Vision2020] Flyers

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:25:52 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C394CB.55654D00

Hoax alert! Hoax alert! Charlie is at it again. This is the Stambler =
wanna-be who clones himself with more names than changes of underwear. =
Charlie goes by the following: Neal Wynn, Bartnick, Patrick, Ivan, and =
now Gerald are one in the same.

I would hope that the list would learn not to listen to someone who =
doesn't even have the backbone to post non-anonymously. Hopefully the =
Daily News learned that lesson.=20

Best,
Dale

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gerald Patrick=20
  To: vision2020@moscow.com=20
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 13:06
  Subject: [Vision2020] Flyers

  Visionaries,

  I spoke to Craig Clohessy yesterday, and he told me that on Tuesday, =
October=20
  7, a stranger dropped a few flyers in the DN office, and presumably=20
  elsewhere around town.  After reading the flyer, the DN called Wilson, =
and=20
  though he denied distributing the flyer, he did not deny the accuracy =
its=20
  contents, i.e., Wilson and Wilkens co-wrote a book defending slavery =
and=20
  they would be speaking at a history conference.  The flyer does not =
say that=20
  the conference will address slavery.  The DN asked Wilson for a copy =
of the=20
  now infamous book, Southern Slavery: As It Was, to confirm the =
accuracy of=20
  the flyer's quotes, and Wilson not only gave them a copy, but he =
invited=20
  them into his living room to discuss the merits of slavery.

  According to Clohessy, the flyer's quotes are all accurate, and Wilson =
never=20
  disputed them.  Therefore, if you reread the article, you'll see that=20
  neither the DN nor Wilson made any reference to the flyer because it =
was not=20
  the story.  Wilson's peculiar opinions, as recorded in SSAIW, are the =
story.

  Now it would not surprise me if Wilson designed the "anonymous flyer" =
for a=20
  publicity stunt.  He craves PR like a wolf craves sheep, and this =
wouldn't=20
  be the first time he wagged the dog.  Four years ago he orchestrated =
the=20
  "Topless and Proud" stunt at UI, and on June 30, 2002, he vandalized =
the=20
  "Welcome to Moscow" sign so that he could complain about the topless =
carwash.=20
   Given his past antics, Wilson should be the chief suspect in this =
whodunit=20
  and the "anonymous flyer" should be checked for his fingerprints.  =
Indeed,=20
  investigators should grant him all the due process of a Southern slave =
by=20
  horsewhipping a reliable confession out of him.

  Pat

  Craig Clohessy can be reached at cclohessy@dnews.com

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C394CB.55654D00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hoax alert! Hoax alert! Charlie is at it again. This is the =
Stambler=20
wanna-be who clones himself with more names than changes of underwear. =
Charlie=20
goes by the following: Neal Wynn, Bartnick, Patrick, Ivan, and now=20
Gerald&nbsp;are one in the same.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would hope that the list would learn not to listen to someone who =
doesn't=20
even have the backbone to post non-anonymously. Hopefully the Daily News =
learned=20
that lesson. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Dale<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dthamar@qwickconnect.net =
href=3D"mailto:thamar@qwickconnect.net">Gerald=20
  Patrick</A> </DIV>
title=3Dvision2020@moscow.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, October 17, 2003=20
13:06</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Vision2020] =
Flyers</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Visionaries,<BR><BR>I spoke to Craig Clohessy =
yesterday, and he=20
  told me that on Tuesday, October <BR>7, a stranger dropped a few =
flyers in the=20
  DN office, and presumably <BR>elsewhere around town.&nbsp; After =
reading the=20
  flyer, the DN called Wilson, and <BR>though he denied distributing the =
flyer,=20
  he did not deny the accuracy its <BR>contents, i.e., Wilson and =
Wilkens=20
  co-wrote a book defending slavery and <BR>they would be speaking at a =
history=20
  conference.&nbsp; <I>The flyer does not say that <BR>the conference =
will=20
  address slavery.</I>&nbsp; The DN asked Wilson for a copy of the =
<BR>now=20
  infamous book, <I>Southern Slavery: As It Was</I>, to confirm the =
accuracy of=20
  <BR>the flyer's quotes, and Wilson not only gave them a copy, but he =
invited=20
  <BR>them into his living room to discuss the merits of=20
  slavery.<BR><BR>According to Clohessy, the flyer's quotes are all =
accurate,=20
  and Wilson never <BR>disputed them.&nbsp; Therefore, if you reread the =

  article, you'll see that <BR>neither the DN nor Wilson made any =
reference to=20
  the flyer because <I>it was not <BR>the story.</I>&nbsp; Wilson's =
peculiar=20
  opinions, as recorded in <I>SSAIW</I>, are the story.<BR><BR>Now it =
would not=20
  surprise me if Wilson designed the "anonymous flyer" for a =
<BR>publicity=20
  stunt.&nbsp; He craves PR like a wolf craves sheep, and this wouldn't =
<BR>be=20
  the first time he wagged the dog.&nbsp; Four years ago he orchestrated =
the=20
  <BR>"Topless and Proud" stunt at UI, and on June 30, 2002, he =
vandalized the=20
  <BR>"Welcome to Moscow" sign so that he could complain about the =
topless=20
  carwash. <BR>&nbsp;Given his past antics, Wilson should be the chief =
suspect=20
  in this whodunit <BR>and the "anonymous flyer" should be checked for =
his=20
  fingerprints.&nbsp; Indeed, <BR>investigators should grant him all the =
due=20
  process of a Southern slave by <BR>horsewhipping a reliable confession =
out of=20
  him.<BR><BR>Pat<BR><BR><BR>Craig Clohessy can be reached at=20
  cclohessy@dnews.com<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C394CB.55654D00--