[Vision2020] Flyers

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:57:31 EDT

-------------------------------1066348651

Dear Visionaries,
It is rare that I find myself in total agreement with our friends from Christ
Church.  This is one of those occasions.  While there seems to be some
confusion about when or where the anonymous flyers appeared, the notion that the DN
relied on an unsigned document as a factual story basis is very disturbing.  I
know that some reporters from the DN read this list- serv - would any on them
care to share their side of the story with us?  If not, their credibility, it
seems to me, is in a much more vulnerable position that Doug Wilson's.  At
least, to his credit, regardless of how unpopular or (in my opinion,
deliberately inflammatory) he is never ashamed or reluctant to sign his name.
Best,
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1066348651

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2726.2500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries,</DIV>
<DIV>It is rare that I find myself in total agreement with our friends from=20=
Christ Church.&nbsp; This is one of those occasions.&nbsp; While there seems=
 to be some confusion about when or where the anonymous flyers appeared, the=
 notion that the DN relied on an unsigned document as a factual story basis=20=
is very disturbing.&nbsp; I know that some reporters from the DN read this l=
ist- serv - would any on them care to share their side of the story with us?=
&nbsp; If not, their credibility, it seems to me, is in a much more vulnerab=
le position that Doug Wilson's.&nbsp; At least, to his&nbsp;credit, regardle=
ss of how unpopular or (in my opinion, deliberately inflammatory)&nbsp;he is=
&nbsp;never ashamed or reluctant to sign his name.</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>