[Vision2020] Infamous Flyer

Nate Wilson natewilson@moscow.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:40:16 -0700

Melissa etc.
    You may know who put flyers up on Saturday morning, but if you know
who made them originally perhaps you also know that they anonymously
dropped one off at the loading dock of the Daily News, which is why they
called my father for an interview in the first place. The reporter who
interviewed him (Friday afternoon) showed him one, asked if it was
genuine, and was told that it wasn't. Which is why it is surprising that
the article assumed the flyer's accuracy, passing that assumption right
on to its readers. Or maybe it isn't surprising. I do hope we get
protestors though. Especially for the lecture on Lord Byron. Cheers.

NDW