[Vision2020] The Infamous Flyer...

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:27:45 -0700

Melissa H. wrote:
> I wanted to jump in here, at say one thing before
> retreating back.  The flyers you are all so set upon starting
> this newsletter article, showed up the morning the article was
> released.  The flyers were not up prior, and the interview with
> Mr Wilson, also happened before they were up.

Well, then I suggest you talk to the Editor of the Daily News. His article
(on Saturday) was precipitated by the fliers.

Perhaps you just saw a late copy of the flier.

> How do I knop this?  I know who put them up.

Someone with a lot of backbone, that I'd say. An anonymous invertebrate.
That happens to spineless people -- they have their backs removed.

Best,
Dale