[Vision2020] Alphabet Soup Req.

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

--0-846671998-1066093219=:95228

Typical,

You missed the complete post. Why is that?

You decided to be devisive again. Your "inclusiveness" is showing, and so is your slip.

Why did divide?

Regarding your previous statement on scientists needing the alphabet soup letters, I suppose
then that you choose to ignore all of the great scientific discoveries done by amateurs; ie.
those without the alphabet soup behind their name? (Homework left to the great google
queen Melynda Huskey to find and identify them.)

Cheers!
John Harrell, ~DDS, ~MD, ~xyz,

Joan Opyr <auntiestablishment@hotmail.com> wrote:
John Harrell writes:

>The elitist believes that unless someone has all a bunch of alphabets after
>their name,
>then they shouldn't be studied. The elitist also believes that alphabet
>soup can only be
>delivered by an institution that has been "qualifed" by members within
>their own brand/can
>of alphabet soup and with the appropriate alphabet soup letters after their
>name. If someone
>from a different brand/can shows up, they refuse to mix, and their
>divisiveness shows up
>very quickly.

It's true: I am an elitist. I generally prefer that my experts have some
actual, accredited expertise. That's why when I need an accountant, I look
for a CPA, and when I have a cavity, I see a DDS. Call me fine-haired, but
just because a guy has ten fingers and a hammer doesn't mean he can do the
job.

What difference does it make whether or not someone has a few letters after
his name? Two words: amateur proctologist.

On the edge of my seat,
Joan Opyr

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com

--0-846671998-1066093219=:95228

<DIV>Typical,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You missed the complete post. Why is that?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You decided to be devisive again. Your "inclusiveness" is showing, and so is your slip.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Why did divide?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regarding your previous statement on scientists needing the alphabet soup letters, I suppose</DIV>
<DIV>then that you choose to ignore all of the great scientific discoveries done by amateurs; ie.</DIV>
<DIV>those without the alphabet soup behind their name? (Homework left to the great google </DIV>
<DIV>queen Melynda Huskey to find and identify them.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers!</DIV>
<DIV>John Harrell, ~DDS, ~MD, ~xyz, <BR><BR><B><I>Joan Opyr &lt;auntiestablishment@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">John Harrell writes:<BR><BR>&gt;The elitist believes that unless someone has all a bunch of alphabets after <BR>&gt;their name,<BR>&gt;then they shouldn't be studied. The elitist also believes that alphabet <BR>&gt;soup can only be<BR>&gt;delivered by an institution that has been "qualifed" by members within <BR>&gt;their own brand/can<BR>&gt;of alphabet soup and with the appropriate alphabet soup letters after their <BR>&gt;name. If someone<BR>&gt;from a different brand/can shows up, they refuse to mix, and their <BR>&gt;divisiveness shows up<BR>&gt;very quickly.<BR><BR>It's true: I am an elitist. I generally prefer that my experts have some <BR>actual, accredited expertise. That's why when I need an accountant, I look <BR>for a CPA, and when I have a cavity, I see a DDS. Call me fine-haired, but <BR>just because a guy has ten fingers and a hammer doesn't mean he can do the
 <BR>job.<BR><BR>What difference does it make whether or not someone has a few letters after <BR>his name? Two words: amateur proctologist.<BR><BR>On the edge of my seat,<BR>Joan Opyr<BR><BR>_________________________________________________________________<BR>Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed <BR>Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. <BR>https://broadband.msn.com<BR><BR>_____________________________________________________<BR>List services made available by First Step Internet, <BR>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. <BR>http://www.fsr.net <BR>mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com<BR>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-846671998-1066093219=:95228--