[Vision2020] Wesley Clark Meeting (text: not Blank)

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:13:50 -0700

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello Democrats, Independents, Republicans and others,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This email is to inform you that there will be a Meeting for General Wesley K.Clark for President at "Jack In the Box" (location: 710 W. Pullman Rd. Moscow, ID ) at 7PM on OCT. 13th.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>I would like all of you that are supporting Clark for President or interested in learning more about him to please attend. I would also ask that you invite your friends, classmates, neighbors, relatives, teachers, and others supporters that you may know to attend by either calling them, talking to them in person, or at least forwarding this email to them.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>I realize this is late notice and I apologize for the inconvenience. National Meet-up.com was suppose to arrange this set-up but it encountered difficulties in understanding the region and how to set up a meeting.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to support or attend future Clark meetings please shoot me an email. Also please tell me the best time for you to meet-up with other Clark supporters. We will be meeting once a month (time and location to be determined at meeting).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to receive national, regional, and local email updates about Clark please join "Northwest for Clark" by visiting <A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NW4Clark/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NW4Clark/</A> or send an email to <A href="mailto:NW4Clark-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">NW4Clark-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you would like to be removed from this list please email me with the words "REMOVE" in the subject line.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you and I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Go Clark!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold<BR>Moscow, Idaho<BR>Northwest for Clark<BR><A href="mailto:DonovanArnold@hotmail.com">DonovanArnold@hotmail.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>PS. Sorry about the blank email, my computer erased it the text after I hit send for some reason.</DIV>