[Vision2020] dance party invitation

bill london london@moscow.com
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:34:24 -0700

--------------080508030604040105020105

At Janesta Sullivan's request...
Here is a little more information on Nancy Casey's gardening project in
Haiti.  Nancy is a Moscow resident who is on her way back to Haiti soon
to build cisterns and help establish gardens in an area that has been
de-forested.
If you have a September issue of the Moscow Food Co-op newsletter, look
on page 23 or go to her website
http://personal.palouse.net/Nancy/
BL

JSullivan wrote:

>Bill,
>
>It sounds like a lot of fun. Would you be so kind as to fill us in on Nancy
>Casey's gardening project? Or did I miss a post along the way?
>
>Janesta Sullivan

<head>
 content="text/html;charset=windows-1252">
  <title></title>
</head>
At Janesta Sullivan's request...<br>
Here is a little more information on Nancy Casey's gardening project in
Haiti.  Nancy is a Moscow resident who is on her way back to Haiti soon
to build cisterns and help establish gardens in an area that has been
de-forested.<br>
If you have a September issue of the Moscow Food Co-op newsletter, look
on page 23 or go to her website<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://personal.palouse.net/Nancy/">http://personal.palouse.net/Nancy/</a><br>
BL<br>
JSullivan wrote:<br>