[Vision2020] IS THIS LEGIT OR A SCAM????

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:31:15 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C3B350.04ED9320

>From time to time in the past, I have read about fund raising scams =
involving the police or fire departments. I just received a call, I =
don't know if this is legit. Do any of you know? The man who phoned, =
stated he was raising funds for Idaho State Fraternal Order of Police. I =
asked him a lot of questions. *grin* He said the money was for =
scholarships and death benefits. Aren't death benefits provided by the =
state? I told him that I would speak with my husband (being the good =
little submissive wife I am *laugh*) and get back to him. He stated he =
was calling from Kansas, and was a professional fundraiser. I did get =
his name and phone number.

If it is legit it is great, if not..... beware!

Janesta Sullivan

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C3B350.04ED9320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From time to time in the past, I have =
read about=20
fund raising scams involving the police or fire departments. I just =
received a=20
call, I&nbsp;don't know if this is&nbsp;legit. Do any of you =
know?&nbsp;The man=20
who phoned, stated he was raising funds for </FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Idaho=20
State Fraternal Order of Police. I asked him a lot of questions. *grin* =
He said=20
the money was for scholarships and death benefits. Aren't death benefits =

provided by the state? I told him that I would speak with my husband =
(being the=20
good little submissive wife I am *laugh*) and get back to him.&nbsp;He =
stated he=20
was calling from Kansas, and was a professional fundraiser. I did get =
his name=20
and phone number.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If it is legit it is great, if not..... =

beware!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Janesta Sullivan</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C3B350.04ED9320--