[Vision2020] 911

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:09:49 EST

--part1_35.408cdd33.2cf3cd9d_boundary

I must say it is a wonderful thing to know that our city council made a wise
and financially prudent move for us all. Just to summarize I understand that
our current 911 expenses run about $600,000.00 per year. The improvement would
have been an additional $600,000.00. By then joining with Whitcom we have a
"net" savings and I also understand that possibly in the future we could be a
partner and possibly see even more "net" savings. What a sound move. Kudos!

Now only if the school board would wake up. Maybe the school board should see
the city council and get educated on a sound and prudent fiscal management.

Phil Roderick

--part1_35.408cdd33.2cf3cd9d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I must say it is a wonderful thing to know that our ci=
ty council made a wise and financially prudent move for us all. Just to summ=
arize I understand that our current 911 expenses run about $600,000.00 per y=
ear. The improvement would have been an additional $600,000.00. By then join=
ing with Whitcom we have a "net" savings and I also understand that possibly=
 in the future we could be a partner and possibly see even more "net" saving=
s. What a sound move. Kudos! <BR>
<BR>
Now only if the school board would wake up. Maybe the school board should se=
e the city council and get educated on a sound and prudent fiscal management=
.<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick</FONT></HTML>

--part1_35.408cdd33.2cf3cd9d_boundary--