[Vision2020] Mike Price a Vandal?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:12:43 -0800

<P>I'm all for second chances, but I think Price will find his in the NFL, not in college.&nbsp; It's fair to say that every time he competes for a recruit, the coaches from other teams are going to look at the boy's&nbsp;parents and find a way to bring up his Alabama adventure.&nbsp; They are going to talk to the parents about the example Price might set, and will assure them&nbsp;that they won't be bringing any strippers back to their hotel rooms.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Now, is Price actually likely to repeat that conduct?&nbsp; No, I don't think so.&nbsp; Did Sports Illustrated get the story wrong?&nbsp; Probably.&nbsp; But&nbsp;do you think that another college is going to take that chance?&nbsp; I doubt it.&nbsp; </P>