[Vision2020] City of Moscow Web site

bill london london@moscow.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:50:33 -0800

--------------050706000503000804050304

Here is City Supervisor Gary Riedner's response to the question raised
on V2020 about the city website....BL

Gary Riedner wrote:

>Bill:
>
>We have been experiencing some technical difficulties. Our Information
>Systems Department has been working on the problem and we will hopefully get
>it sorted out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
>Gary
>
>Gary J. Riedner
>City Supervisor
>P.O. Box 9203
>206 E. Third St.
>Moscow, ID 83843
>(208) 883-7006
>(208) 883-7018 (fax)
>griedner@ci.moscow.id.us

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Here is City Supervisor Gary Riedner's response to the question raised
on V2020 about the city website....BL<br>
Gary Riedner wrote:<br>
 cite="mid93812436F60FD511A83A0002B3029EFC811371@DCFS01">
  <pre wrap="">Bill:

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:griedner@ci.moscow.id.us">griedner@ci.moscow.id.us</a>

can you address this question which was posted to Vision 2020?  Please
send a response to me so I can post on V2020...thanks
BL

Dave Wallace wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">What is up with the City's web site.  For the last week it has either