[Vision2020] spokesman commentary: "Slavery: as it was"

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:51:29 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

For anybody of any color, any religion, any persuasion to claim that slavery
is acceptable under sny circumstances at any time is simply WRONG.  There is
absolutely no justification to own a person.

I am not anti-Christian.  I simply do not support Doug WIlson's "brand" of
Christianity.  As I mentioned numerous times in previous postings I have
always felt that true Christians not only believe in the Golden Rule, but in
the concept that one hand washes the other.  Judging by Mr. Wilson's
postings, he fails on both counts.  To emphasize, this is not a belief I am
forcing on all multi-celled organisms and various global cultures, just a
mere expression on what I have been raised to believe is right from wrong.

See you at the SUB,