[Vision2020] Can we talk?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:14:54 -0800

Rather than shout?  I have a somewhat belated question to ask, since I was
fighting the crud that seems to indiscriminately attack anyone, regardless
of religious, political, or sexual persuasion.  I'm just catching up a
little here.  In the paid ad in the Daily News, I find that I, along with
everyone else who doesn't agree with Mr. Wilson's particular religious
views, am "boring, hypocritical, and ugly."  I "fake tolerance, diversity,
and inclusion."  Not only that, I "undermine rationality and knowledge". and
"gut beauty, play, the arts, and laughter."  I "encourage racism and
violence", and finally, I "hate the ancient Christian message."   If I may
risk spraining my arm by patting myself on the back, I believe I have made a
few posts in which I defend Mr. Wilson from charges of racism, while
acknowledging that I do have honest disagreements with his worldview.  To
find myself accused of these things, when my number one Moscow wish is for
people to live and let live, is a little disconcerting.  And I have to
consider myself personally accused of all of the above, since I do not agree
with Doug Wilson's views.  I plead Not Guilty, your honor...

                                  Carl Westberg Jr.

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com