[Vision2020] Re: Infamous Fiyer

Steve Wells wellstep@turbonet.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:25:38 -0800

--------------050108040903060805070500

Nate,

In your 2020 post on Oct.16 you said that a Daily News reporter
interviewed your father and that the reporter showed him a flyer
and asked him "if it was genuine." You said that your father told
the interviewer "that it wasn't."

Was the flyer shown to your father the same one that Bill
London posted as a pdf file yesterday? If so, in what way was it
"not genuine" or inaccurate?

>Melissa etc.
>    You may know who put flyers up on Saturday morning, but if you know
>who made them originally perhaps you also know that they anonymously
>dropped one off at the loading dock of the Daily News, which is why they
>called my father for an interview in the first place. The reporter who
>interviewed him (Friday afternoon) showed him one, asked if it was
>genuine, and was told that it wasn't. Which is why it is surprising that
>the article assumed the flyer's accuracy, passing that assumption right
>on to its readers. Or maybe it isn't surprising. I do hope we get
>protestors though. Especially for the lecture on Lord Byron. Cheers.
>
>NDW

--------------050108040903060805070500

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<pre>Nate,

In your 2020 post on Oct.16 you said that a Daily News reporter
interviewed your father and that the reporter showed him a flyer
and asked him "if it was genuine." You said that your father told
the interviewer "that it wasn't."

Was the flyer shown to your father the same one that Bill
London posted as a pdf file yesterday? If so, in what way was it
"not genuine" or inaccurate?

<i>&gt;Melissa etc.
&gt;    You may know who put flyers up on Saturday morning, but if you know
&gt;who made them originally perhaps you also know that they anonymously
&gt;dropped one off at the loading dock of the Daily News, which is why they
&gt;called my father for an interview in the first place. The reporter who
&gt;interviewed him (Friday afternoon) showed him one, asked if it was
&gt;genuine, and was told that it wasn't. Which is why it is surprising that
&gt;the article assumed the flyer's accuracy, passing that assumption right
&gt;on to its readers. Or maybe it isn't surprising. I do hope we get
&gt;protestors though. Especially for the lecture on Lord Byron. Cheers.
&gt;
&gt;NDW
</i>

<pre>