[Vision2020] Re: Slaves vs non slave ownership

Solafidian@aol.com Solafidian@aol.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:02:36 EST

--part1_121.28165ac4.2cee69cc_boundary

So a guy can write a pamphlet expressing an alternative view of Southern
slavery, and next thing you know he's the focus of a full-blown internet
Inquisition based on ethical absolutes that aren't being acknowledged for what they are
or from whence they came, and which cause some of their adherents to act like
contemporary American culture is the highest form of good that humanity has
ever produced.  Why, just look at how every age of history and every other
viewpoint gets summarily judged by the standards of "tolerance" emanating from
21st century American universities and those who defend their closed-minded,
double-standard fulminations about same.

I was going to write an e-mail explaining why cultural imperialism was evil,
but it dawned on me halfway through it that it was incredibly stupid to have
to write it in the year 2003 AD.  I thought we'd gotten past all that hate
speech junk.  This isn't the Dark Ages, you know.

Tim Enloe
Another Backwards Christian Dupe of Wilson & Co.

In a message dated 11/20/03 12:25:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DonovArn@aol.com writes:

>  was going to write an email explaining why slavery was evil but it dawned
> on me halfway through it that it was incredibly stupid to have to write it in
> the year 2003 AD.

--part1_121.28165ac4.2cee69cc_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">So a guy can write a pamphlet expressing an alternativ=
e view of Southern slavery, and next thing you know he's the focus of a full=
-blown internet Inquisition based on ethical absolutes that aren't being ack=
nowledged for what they are or from whence they came, and which cause some o=
f their adherents to act like <U>contemporary</U> <U>American</U> culture is=
 the highest form of good that humanity has ever produced.&nbsp; Why, just l=
ook at how every age of history and every other viewpoint gets summarily jud=
ged by the standards of "tolerance" emanating from 21st century <U>American<=
/U> universities and those who defend their closed-minded, double-standard f=
ulminations about same.<BR>
<BR>
I was going to write an e-mail explaining why cultural imperialism was evil,=
 but it dawned on me halfway through it that it was incredibly stupid to hav=
e to write it in the year 2003 AD.&nbsp; I thought we'd gotten past all that=
 hate speech junk.&nbsp; This isn't the Dark Ages, you know.<BR>
<BR>
Tim Enloe<BR>
Another Backwards Christian Dupe of Wilson &amp; Co.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 11/20/03 12:25:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, DonovArn@aol.=
com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"> was going to write an email ex=
plaining why slavery was evil but it dawned on me halfway through it that it=
 was incredibly stupid to have to write it in the year 2003 AD. <BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_121.28165ac4.2cee69cc_boundary--