[Vision2020] the famous anonymous flyer

bill london london@moscow.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:01:24 -0800

--------------040806010800040107010509

D-
I have read the book co-authored by Doug Wilson (well, it's really a
booklet at about 40 pages).  I can certify that the quotes on that flyer
are directly from the booklet, word for word, and not taken out of
context.  They accurately represent the perspective found in that booklet.
BL

DonovArn@aol.com wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I really hope that flyer is a fake. I would find anyone that says
> those things about slavery as being demented and they do not realize
> the level of pain and hurt they cause those families that are
> survivors of slavery. That is all inaccurate. Slaves were whipped,
> beaten, and even killed. Families were torn apart never to see their
> mothers, brothers, and sisters again. You cannot see that kind of
> pain. Nor can you see the pain of being denied the right to read and
> learn and not having basic freedom. It is also inaccurate that their
> were not riots and attempts of slaves to escape. There are many
> stories of slaves rising up. Many slaves attempted to leave their
> masters. Others, most, did not because they could not escape without
> some of their children and wives and/or did not have the means to
> escape. Most slaves that tried to escape were punished harshly, even
> having their feet chopped off. And let us not forget that they wiped
> the hell out of the Confederate Army. The North did not do a good job
> of winning the war until former slaves were incorporated. It is also
> no coincidence that slaves forced to fight for the South didn't work
> out to well.
> If this flyer is truly what is written in the book, it is sheer
> hurtful racist garbage that should be exposed for trash that it is.
>
> Donovan

--------------040806010800040107010509

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
D-<br>
I have read the book co-authored by Doug Wilson (well, it's really a
booklet at about 40 pages).&nbsp; I can certify that the quotes on that
flyer are directly from the booklet, word for word, and not taken out
of context.&nbsp; They accurately represent the perspective found in that
booklet.<br>
BL<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:DonovArn@aol.com">DonovArn@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2" family="SANSSERIF" face="Arial"
 lang="0">Bill,<br>
[...]
fight for the South didn't work out to well.<br>
If this flyer is truly what is written in the book, it is sheer hurtful
racist garbage that should be exposed for trash that it is.<br>
Donovan<br>

--------------040806010800040107010509--