[Vision2020] Looking for YOUR dog?

Nance Ceccarelli njc@moscow.com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:42:06 -0500

--------------C26FC14150BC4198D8C52335

Dear Visionaries:

We have "found" and rescued a lovely senior GORDON SETTER.  She was
found in the area of the Snake River near Lewiston and appears to have
been lost, abandoned, or wandering for quite some time.

McKey (or mickie, as we are calling her) has been fully vetted, wormed,
bathed, and excessively trimmed of all mats in her fur.  As of a week
ago, she weight only about 41# - very thin.  Her appetite is improving
daily so we hope she will put on a bit of weight.  We are guessing her
age to be around 8 or 9 years old.

This dog seems quite at home in the house, housebroken (no accidents)
cuddles and would love to be up on a human bed - gets along with other
dogs, don't know about cats, children, etc.  She's very quiet and calm
inside; likes to trot - but not too long outside. She seems sort of
"birdy", knows "sit"-"come here" - and, maybe "stay."   I just can't
help but think SOMEONE is missing her.

If you know to whom she belongs - or if you are just dying to have your
very own setter fur-kid, please contact us:

Nance Ceccarelli and Paul McCawley
njc@moscow.com
208-883-0752

--------------C26FC14150BC4198D8C52335

Dear Visionaries:
was found in the area of the Snake River near Lewiston and appears to have
been lost, abandoned, or wandering for quite some time.
fur.&nbsp; As of a week ago, she weight only about 41# - very thin.&nbsp;
Her appetite is improving daily so we hope she will put on a bit of weight.&nbsp;
We are guessing her age to be around 8 or 9 years old.
cuddles and would love to be up on a human bed - gets along with other
dogs, don't know about cats, children, etc.&nbsp; She's very quiet and
calm inside; likes to trot - but not too long outside. She seems sort of
"birdy", knows "sit"-"come here" - and, maybe "stay."&nbsp;&nbsp; I just