[Vision2020] FLU and shots

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:58:55 -0800 (PST)

--0-865748040-1069127935=:90044

Visionaries/Aerialites,
      I usually don't get very sick and I've been a little skeptical of flu shots in the past. But I'm possibly starting to get a tiny bet better from about five days of pure flu hell. My whole family is in different stages of it.
     If you haven't had it, beleive me it's REALLY BAD--at least the strain we have. I'm not sure if flu shots will do any good at this point, but if they will, I'd consider it.

Tim L
"If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention"