[Vision2020] Area of Impact Meeting

Jon Kimberling jon@n-k-ins.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:28:25 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C3ACED.26CCABC0

Over the course of the last few months, the City of Moscow has been =
negotiating with Latah County on a new Area of Impact agreement. This =
was necessitated by a recent court case- Blaha vs Board of Ada County =
Commissioners. Several joint meetings have taken place.

The City Council has scheduled a special council meeting for this =
Wednesday evening, November 19th at 7:00 PM in Council Chambers. Joel =
Plaskon, our Community Development Director, will make a presentation to =
the public as well as report on the specifics of our negotiations with =
the county. I know the Mayor then intends to open the meeting up to =
public comment and questions. Finally, the Council will hold a =
discussion with representatives from Latah County.

Please mark your calendars and join us if possible. If not, feel free to =
direct any questions or comments you have to myself or any other council =
member.

Jon Kimberling
Moscow City Council Member

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C3ACED.26CCABC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Over the course of the last few months, =
the City of=20
Moscow has been negotiating with Latah County on a new Area of Impact =
agreement.=20
This was necessitated by a recent court case- Blaha vs Board of Ada =
County=20
Commissioners. Several joint meetings have taken place.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The City Council has scheduled a =
special council=20
meeting for this Wednesday evening, November 19th at 7:00 PM in Council=20
Chambers. Joel Plaskon, our Community Development Director, will make a=20
presentation to the public as well as report on the specifics of our=20
negotiations with the county. I know the Mayor then intends to =
open&nbsp;the=20
meeting&nbsp;up to public comment and questions. Finally, the Council =
will hold=20
a discussion with representatives from Latah County.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please mark your calendars and join us =
if possible.=20
If not, feel free to direct any questions or comments you have to myself =
or any=20
other council member.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jon Kimberling</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Moscow City Council Member</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C3ACED.26CCABC0--