[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #989 - 2 msgs

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:10:28 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Strange but true.

I have been married to my present wife for 29 years and consider her not
only my lover but my best friend and partner in life.  It is a "we" thing,
not a "me" thing.  We like to think of our relationship as the mean, the
average, what our vows are all about, not the exception.  We were married at
the Chapel by The Sea at Newport Naval Station, Rhode Island on June 1,
1974.  It has been a partnership since then.

Love always,

Tom and Rodna Hansen
Moscow, Idaho