[Vision2020] Al Gore's 11/9/03 speech

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:36:24 -0800

Tim et al,

I can't say I was ever fond of Clinton.  From the first time I saw him in a
primary debate in 1992 I thought he was a slimeball.  He was despised by
many, mostly Republicans.

But I also thought that their vocal, public dissing of Clinton (especially
in light of their condemnation of people who criticize Bush, our "President"
who deserves so much respect) was a little over-dramatic, especially all the
time and public money that was wasted on his impeachment hearings.

Which is why I wonder how Bush is able to get away with transgressions that
seem just as horrendous while those on the right seem to brush it off.  It
seems like pure hypocrisy.  As far as I know, Clinton's lies didn't lead us
to war, and the unfortunate deaths of hundreds of US soldiers, not to
mention the disdain of the world community.

How can any considerate, thinking person approve of Bush's behavior?  I'm
sure there are people on this list who approve of Bush.  Why do you let him
get away with his Bushit?

Though, maybe there is nobody on this list who approves of GWB.

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett

"What are we doing to our Home?!:("

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es