[Vision2020] change of subject to poverty in Latah County

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:52:39 -0600

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I live in Moscow, but work in two neighboring counties.&nbsp; I looked briefly at the census data for Latah, but some of the poverty statistics seem low.&nbsp; I am wondering if the university population skews the data . . . or if the data has been adjusted to factor out census tracts that relate to U of I.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Does anyone know more about Latah County families &amp; individuals who rely on things like public education and publicly funded health care and school lunches?&nbsp; I would welcome the information and the discussion.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>