[Vision2020] public schools & indoctrination

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:43:01 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C3A8D7.7469C670

Amy,

This is where you missed the boat.

There's a difference between sharing (which is a voluntary act) and coercion
(taking away private property and putting it into the collective pot). If
they wanted to teach kids to share, they would have a table at the back of
the class with all of the kids' materials labeled with their names. Then, if
children needed something, they would ask a classmate if they could borrow
it.

No, we've been well indoctrinated by the State that all property actually
belongs to the State and we're just renting it from them.  And how nice of
the State to let us use its materials.

Best,
Dale

  _____