[Vision2020] Subdivision off Joseph Street

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:50:32 -0800

<P>Bill,</P>
<P>Don't worry. A little birdie flew on my shoulder and told me that the local city government soon will be completely different then the one we have now. It will be one that will care about the way the city is developed and how our water supply will be used. The birdie also told me that Peg will not be the lone dissenting voice on the council anymore but rather more often in the super majority. :)</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Bill Kerr <BILLK@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Subdivision off Joseph Street
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:01:29 -0800
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Another subdivision to use up more of our supply of water. This
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;area is farm land that is being considered where they did not use
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;any water. I am getting a little tired of hearing we have water
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;problems and yet the "people in charge" seem to not care.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I have read several times that adding a subdivision will add little
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;impact to the water problems. What I want to know is how can dry
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;land be compared to something that is now going to need water.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Bill Kerr
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;billk@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;billk@drseuss.lib.uidaho.edu
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_____________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>