[Vision2020] Moscow and the Pew poll

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:53:58 -0800

I'd been concerned about the divisions growing in our town, until I read the
results of the Pew poll showing such a deeply divided nation.  Looks like
Moscow's just been a little ahead of the curve.  We're just a microcosm of
American society at large.  I particularly enjoyed the wonderful
juxtaposition I noticed this morning.  New St. Andrews College is one block
away from the Beach, which is advertising Fetish night.  Diversity indeed.
Just the thoughts of one leftist liberal, evolution believing, moral
relativist, progressive modernist, but not boycott supporting, Moscow
resident.

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.