[Vision2020] Alturas

bill london london@moscow.com
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:39:10 -0800

D-
I was hoping that Barbara Crouch or BJ Swanson or someone with more
uptodate info would respond to your question, but in the meantime.....
I believe the list of businesses that moved from downtown to Alturas
would include:
Walker (attorney office)
Mann and Stanke (accountants)
Andrea Beckett  (accountants)
Just Like Home (daycare)
there are other tenants of Park Place Plaza, but I do not know if they
moved from town.
BL