[Vision2020] Elections

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:26:53 -0800

With congratulations to the Moscow city council winners, I have to wonder
about how the national media will report the results in Hayden.  They
covered the fact that Richard Butler and a couple of his roommates were
running for mayor and city council of that town.  I wonder if they'll bother
to report that all three were thoroughly rejected by Hayden voters, and by
extension, the Aryan message is thoroughly rejected by North Idaho.  Or
would they consider that newsworthy?

   Carl Westberg Jr.

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.