[Vision2020] Perspective

bill london london@moscow.com
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:22:26 -0800

Doug:
Now I am confused.  Did you bring up the story of slavery existing in
today's world (reprinted below) to let us know that the Bible is still
relevant today--that the Bible says slavery should exist and that
slavery still does exist?
So, are you celebrating the continuation of slavery?
Or are you, by sharing this story of slavery in today's world,
condemning this modern version of slavery?  And if so, by what standard?
BL