[Vision2020] WSU hobbits vs. USC orcs

John Danahy jdanahy@turbonet.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:45:06 -0800

California dreaming on such a winter's day!!!
Dad of USC Trojan

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On
Behalf Of Carl Westberg
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 7:54 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] WSU hobbits vs. USC orcs

Just a good luck wish for the WSU Cougars as they leave the Shire, er, the
Palouse, to represent all that is good and pure in battle against the enemy
that represents all that is evil and corrupt, down in Mordor, er, southern
California, against the dastardly USC Trojans. I believe the future of the
world as we know it hinges on the outcome.  Go Cougs!

                             Carl Westberg Jr.

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com