[Vision2020] Practicality in the Midst of Moral Philosophy

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 21:24:09 +0000

Bird Lovers:

Ah yes, more superior humility and wisdom from one of the self appointed
monitors of vision2020 content.

I guess someone has to lead the gang!

If only I could attain such supreme detachment form the common arrogance of
the hoi polloi.

I'm not worthy!

Tri-State sells "squirrel proof," or so they claim, bird feeders.

I've gotten a gazillion e-mails advertising squirrel proof bird feeders.

Ted