[Vision2020] Deep in the Matrix a Voice is Heard Whispering...

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:25:47 GMT

In a manner of speaking, you are both correct.  UI (as well as many many other
colleges both public and private) offer courses in digital logic.

Look it up.

Tom Hansen
UI '96 (Management Information Systems)

           http://www.fsr.net/