[Vision2020] Re:

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 12:39:01 EDT

--part1_9.11cb6510.2bffa8a5_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
The ability to take criticism, particularly when the critique is framed in
thoughtful, logically developed arguments, is a measurement of one's maturity
and intellectual capabilities.  One response, when the observations are either
unanswerable, or a little too close to the mark is to become haughty and claim
to be above the fray.  Of course, when that approach is chosen credibility
begins a precipitous descent along the philosophical slippery slope.
Luckily for me that I was never placed on an intellectual pedestal (fat
chance, I can't even edit or punctuate an email correctly) so I don't have to worry
about loosing my little kingdom when my vulnerabilities show.
Best,
Rose Huskey

--part1_9.11cb6510.2bffa8a5_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
The ability to take criticism, particularly when the critique is framed in t=
houghtful, logically developed arguments, is a measurement of one's maturity=
 and intellectual capabilities.&nbsp; One response, when the observations ar=
e either unanswerable, or a little too close to the mark is to become haught=
y and claim to be above the fray.&nbsp; Of course, when that approach is cho=
sen credibility begins a precipitous descent along the philosophical slipper=
y slope.&nbsp; <BR>
Luckily for me that I was never placed on an intellectual pedestal (fat chan=
ce, I can't even edit or punctuate an email correctly) so I don't have to wo=
rry about loosing my little kingdom when my vulnerabilities show.<BR>
Best,<BR>
Rose Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9.11cb6510.2bffa8a5_boundary--