[Vision2020] Slander: By what standard?

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 17:10:17 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-179489371

Visionaries:

Geez, Guys, I don't know of anyone who posts on Vision 2020 that HASN'T=20=

been involved in one of little Dougie Stambler's drive-by postings! =20
Except I was really, really, hurt several months ago when he was=20
ranting about life-long curses, court suits, etc., and left me off of=20
his posted official "enemies list", and I had to message him to be=20
included.

At least he had the grace to add me.

..."Send in the clowns..."

Don Kaag

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 09:31 AM, Dan Carscallen wrote:

> All,
> =A0
> I too have been "threatened" by Mr. Stambler.=A0 I take it about as=20
> serious as I take Bozo the Clown, and all the secular vs. christian=20
> "debates" on V2020.=A0 Life's too short to worry about some nutjob=20
> "destroying your life".
>
> Let the fur fly.
> =A0
> DC

--Apple-Mail-2-179489371

Visionaries:

Geez, Guys, I don't know of anyone who posts on Vision 2020 that
HASN'T been involved in one of little Dougie Stambler's drive-by
postings!  Except I was really, really, hurt several months ago when
he was ranting about life-long curses, court suits, etc., and left me
off of his posted official "enemies list", and I had to message him to
be included.

At least he had the grace to add me.

..."Send in the clowns..."

Don Kaag

I too have been "threatened" by Mr. Stambler.=A0 I take it about as
serious as I take Bozo the Clown, and all the secular vs. christian
"debates" on V2020.=A0 Life's too short to worry about some nutjob
"destroying your life".

Let the fur fly.

=A0

DC