[Vision2020] Lies????

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:01:47 -0700

<P>Doug,</P>
<P>If you consider yourself enslaved because your property taxes support public education, then are opponents of our military policy (formerly foreign policy) enslaved because their taxes are used to fund these foreign wars and adventures?&nbsp; </P>
<P>But seriously, you aren't really claiming this amounts to slavery, are you?&nbsp; Or are you offering the argument that our right to vote is meaningless and we can't actually change the structures that impose taxation and are therefore enslaved?&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil<BR></P></DIV>