[Vision2020] RE: Lies????

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 19:21:19 EDT

--part1_7f.377097b4.2bfc126f_boundary

Dear Visionaries and Doug Wilson,

To quote one of my favorite Vision 20/20 contributors, "I'd like to thank all
the little people who made this honor possible."

I do object however to the continual insistence of many Christ Church members
to tease and belittle a former Vision 20/20 contributor. Another news flash
Doug - It is no secret that the namesake of my "award" appears vulnerable, even
frail, in many ways.  How important, clever, and amusing does it make you
feel when you ridicule him?

It is unlikely that even I would compare Doug W's mind to a bowl of
putrefying soup, and yet there is a certain resonance..... Nonetheless Doug, while you
and I continue our tedious attempts to score off the other, while boring
vision 20/20 readers to death, (I'd even delete me) you are avoiding answering my
initial question. I'm still waiting for clarification regarding the lies Wayne
Fox is accused of telling.
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_7f.377097b4.2bfc126f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries and Doug Wilson,<BR>
<BR>
To quote one of my favorite Vision 20/20 contributors, "I'd like to thank al=
l the little people who made this honor possible."&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I do object however to the continual insistence of many Christ Church member=
s to tease and belittle a former Vision 20/20 contributor. Another news flas=
h Doug - It is no secret that the namesake of my "award" appears vulnerable,=
 even frail, in many ways.&nbsp; How important, clever, and amusing does it=20=
make you feel when you ridicule him?<BR>
<BR>
It is unlikely that even I would compare Doug W's mind to a bowl of putrefyi=
ng soup, and yet there is a certain resonance..... Nonetheless Doug, while y=
ou and I continue our tedious attempts to score off the other, while boring=20=
vision 20/20 readers to death, (I'd even delete me) you are avoiding answeri=
ng my initial question. I'm still waiting for clarification regarding the li=
es Wayne Fox is accused of telling.&nbsp; <BR>
Rosemary Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7f.377097b4.2bfc126f_boundary--