[Vision2020] Oath for gun ownership/self-government

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:28:14 -0700

<P>Mr. Rounds,</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>You are absolutely correct that I don't know much about the detailed operations and workings of guns. No do I want too, I hate things designed to kill people. But I do know about the sufferings brought on by the destruction of family and friends by morons that legally own and operate guns that could have been prevented by basic simple regulations of who can own a gun. I can get into the gruesome details if you like. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I ask you, if cars are designed to drive, and we regulate them and who can drive them, If airplanes are designed to fly not kill and we regulate them, if baseball bats are designed to hit balls, and we regulate them, and we live in houses, and regulate them,&nbsp;Why does it not&nbsp;make sense to you to regulate something designed to kill so that children and innocent bystanders are not killed?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I am willing to accept "YOUR RIGHT TO&nbsp;OWN A GUN". However, I ask that you please recognize the right of my cousin not to have his brains&nbsp;blown out while he is going for a swim, and the right of my brother&nbsp;to send&nbsp;his daughters school without getting hosed down by a spray of bullets, and for people not to get blown away while hunting because of&nbsp;a moron's inability to tell the difference between a human and a 500lbs&nbsp;furry bear? Why is it too hard to recognize that people have a right not to be shot? &nbsp;5,000 people are killed every year in this country by guns, and most of them were accidents by people that were careless and irresponsible. It is not the killing on purpose that is the problem, you can kill anyone you want without a gun, it is the children sleeping in bed when a bullet rips through a brick wall and enters their head. Or a drunk that grabs one and starts playing with it. Or a child who shows his friend "something really cool". !
 It is the troubled emotional teen that grabs the family gun and uses it on himself or his peers. These are things I want to stop. I am not concerned with the drug dealer in a deal gone bad, or the pimp that ripped someone off. I am concerned for the well being of the everyday child, and person on the street that gets shot. <BR>Simple common sense rules like having an IQ, education, and the training&nbsp; to make sure you don't hurt your own children and family, is not to unreasonable to someone who truly does love his family and wants to use&nbsp;a gun for protecting his family. It is not reasonable to someone who wants to use it to make up for small dick or wants to use it to commit a crime or threaten his neighbors or other members of his community. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I don't want somebody in my community that is insane, chemically dependent, mentally unstable, a very low IQ, uneducated, untrained, and oblivious as to deadliness of gun, owning one and using it at will. That is scary and very threatening to me, even more then a burglar coming into my home with a knife.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Not regulating and requiring people to meet certain requirements to own and operate a gun is not like not regulating who can be a doctor, firefighter, ambulance driver, taxi driver, or pharmacist. Both can be deadly and cost someone's life.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>People who&nbsp;want to do EVERYTHING to make sure they have&nbsp;right to bare arms in the future should be&nbsp;making some reasonable concessions that allow them to keep a gun in the house. Saying things like " No regulations on firearms or the people that will be using them" and&nbsp;guns that shoot people at&nbsp;60 rounds a minute are "OK" is only hurting the legitimacy of the argument to keep a gun for personal protection. NOBODY needs to shoot 60 people a minute, NOBODY.&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I personally could care less if people own a gun or not. You want to own a gun, and go shoot at beer cans in a corn field, have at it, I don't care. But when gun owners start popping off members of my family and friends, you better change the way you are doing things. SO far three different guns owners have shot at 1 family member and 2 friends. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>At what point does&nbsp;the right of my family and friends to breath override the the rights of&nbsp;morons to own a gun?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan Arnold</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: ltrwritr@moscow.com (Mark Rounds)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Oath for gun ownership/self-government
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mr. Arnold,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Could it be that you are out throwing stones to get things stirred up the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;way Reverend Wilson does? Your knowledge of weapons professed in this
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;missive seems lacking (or perhaps certain facts are just overlooked).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The weapons used in the overwelming majority of gun related crimes are not
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;rifles, machine guns, or even shotguns but cheap hand guns. These have a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;long string of regulations reaching back to 1964. They haven't worked.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;What has worked is the fact that the boomer generation has aged and as a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;consequence, the average age of the population has increased. The
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;overwelming majority of people who commit crimes with guns are male and
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;under 30. Since that pool is smaller, the number of crimes are smaller.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;It is also part of our system of government in this country that the police
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;can't pick up folks just because they might commit a crime. They can only
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;get the bad guys after they have proved themselves to be really bad. I
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;don't think any of us want to live in a country where the cops can pick
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;people up just because they don't like their looks, politics, gender,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;religion or state of mind. I won't say it doesn't happen but it is
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;significantly less here than anywhere else in the world.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;That being the case, the cops really can't be there to intervene when
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;something really bad goes down. They are primarily a deterent to get the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;bad guys after the fact and I want it that way for the reasosn stated above.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;It is in the hands of the victim to defend themselves and that being the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;case, I would much prefer my maiden aunt who is frail health but still sharp
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;as a tack and who lives in a major metropolitian area to be armed. Silly
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;me, I bought her the gun she owns as a gift. Being a good Montana girl, she
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;hits what she aims at.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I guess what I like least about your stance on the issue (your attempt at
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;humor aside) is that you presume to know better than many gun owning
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;individuals whether or not they are fit to own a weapon, and further, you
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;want to put in a bunch of regulations and government oversight for the whole
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;process.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I could go one in detail about my rationale butI can hear the groans already
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;;-) Suffice it to say that this basic freedom, like that of speech will
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;always be controversial and like speech, there will be attempts to regulate
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it. While some regulationis needed in both cases (details later if you are
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;really bored), great care must be taken to safe guard freedom and not trade
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;if for "security".
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mark ROunds
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Speaking of private gun ownership,</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I am all for private ownership in places like Idaho, Montana, Alaska,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and other places that are like two hours from the nearest law enforcement
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and there are plenty of places to hunt. I don't see how right-wing activists
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;can preach, let alone sleep at night, that people living in the city have
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;the right to own an automatic machine gun with armor piercing bullets. The
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;only purpose for this weapon is murder. Small hand guns, and rifles have
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;some legitimate uses in many areas of the country.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>There are WAY to many stupid people out there that have guns that should
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;not. They leave them out for their children to play with. They point them at
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;people. They shoot their friends and hunting partners. They do not protect
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;access to their guns and ammunition from others to use in crimes.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Individuals should only be allowed to own a gun if they meet the following
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;conditions. ( read this with a sense of humor and a pinch of salt)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>a) They have an IQ of 90 or better</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>b) Take lessons and pass a test on how to properly use and store a gun</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>c) Have a minimum of a High School Diploma</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>d) Physically be able to aim and hit a target</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>e) Pass a common sense test. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>f) Sign the following agreement.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I ________________ Do solemnly swear to my God, my state, and my nation,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;that I will not use this gun as a toy. I will not point it at people. I will
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;not use it commit a crime. I will not refer to it as a threat against
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;another person(s)'s life. I will store it in a location where my children,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;my children's friends, or other visitors to my home can not access the gun
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;or ammunition without my direct knowledge and permission. I will not clean
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it loaded, or even unloaded, in front of others. I will not discharge the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;weapon in a populated area of more then 10 other people with the exception
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;of a shooting range or other specified area. While hunting I will not shoot
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it at any moving or living creature until I am 100% sure it is&nbsp;not
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;another hunter or other human walking through the woods. I will use common
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;sense in all my uses of this weapon, I fully understand it can kill, even by
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;accident. I understand that I will not face legal prosecution for using it
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;as a defense agai!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; nst my property, life, or the life of my family or neighbors. I fully
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;understand that violation of this oath is contrary to the very principle of
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;freedom and a direct violation of the freedoms and liberties of other free
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;citizens of the United States of America. I am also intelligent enough to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;know that this weapon is not capable of defeating or defending against an
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;even partial attack from the United States&nbsp;Military which is the most
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;powerful&nbsp;on the planet. If I am found guilty of violating this oath
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;then I shall be forced to sit on this gun in such a manner as to be able
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;to&nbsp;pull the trigger, and then do so. : )
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan Arnold</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Joshua Nieuwsma <JOSHUAHENDRIK@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] self-govenment
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:30:22 -0700 (PDT)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;good point. I agree. But any government as big as the US
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;that would use its full military force would be condemned world-over.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;-joshua nieuwsma
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Ron Force <RFORCE@MOSCOW.COM>wrote:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The concept of an armed citizenry rolling back the army of a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;tyrannical government has been a favorite fantasy of the Rambos of the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;right-- and to be perfectly honest, the loonies of the Left in the 70's. The
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;recent festivities in Iraq should give such true believers pause. Let's face
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it, unless you have B-52s and JDAMS, the government has you way outgunned.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The Marines made short work of the fedayeen, and they had mortars and quad
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;machine guns, neither of which are likely to be on the open market soon.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;---------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<HR>

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>MSN 8 helps <A DIV <>&gt;href="http://g.msn.com/8HMRENUS/2743??PS="&gt;ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. </A>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Get 2 months FREE*.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;_____________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; List services made available by First Step Internet,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;