[Vision2020] Legalizing drugs... the comic view

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 23:30:10 GMT

Another quote:

The 1960s were so drug oriented that if you remember the sixties, chances are
that you weren't there."

A recent poll was administered asking if hallucinogenic drugs effected hearing.

35% said Yes
47% said No
The rest just didn't hear the question.

Tom Hansen