[Vision2020] self-govenment

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 23:15:03 GMT

John Moss stated:

"Right... right... and the best way to control gun use is to legalize it?
Otherwise, we'll just be padding the wallets of those blackmarket gun dealers."

Exactly, Mr. Moss.  I do not favor legalizing assault rifles.  That is another
topic.  Certain guns are illegal.  Yet, you can walk down Long Beach Boulevard
(coincidentally in Long Beach, California) on almost any night and purchase
illegal weapons from the black market.  My father is a retired LAPD detective.
It is virtually impossible to control the black market.  FYI, by definition the
black market thrives on illegal items.  It is that simple.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho

           http://www.fsr.net/