[Vision2020] Homicidal bombers

TEX tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Oh god.. *puke*... how do you produce this rubbish? I'm sure if your
family was converted to spam by one of these attacks you would be the
first in line to pin a medal of bravery on the perpetrator.  Being brave
in their own minds and beliefs doesn't make them brave in mine.  So, next,
you will tell us that insane murderers aren't really murderers because, in
their own minds/beliefs, they were justified ?  Get real.

Cowards.

Tex
tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu