[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #355 - 12 msgs

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:17:51 GMT

I agree with you 100%, Mr. Schou.  The 29% to 38% estimations puts MSD in
keeping with the national average or possibly better than the national
average.  My appreciation to the individual that posted these figures.  Thank
you.

80% of all drivers polled stated that they are better than average.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/