[Vision2020] Computer and UI College of Business

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 01:49:32 EDT

--part1_f5.2cbacb5a.2beb49ec_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
The Fox news channel reported tonight that the College of Business at UI is
requiring business majors to purchase (at $500/semester for four semesters) a
specific computer. The story implied that the College of Business was the
vendor.  If that is the case, why on earth are they doing so?  This seems to
be an unusual and financially burdensome demand.  I'd appreciate any
additional information you folks might have.
Thanks,
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_f5.2cbacb5a.2beb49ec_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
The Fox news channel reported tonight that the College of Business at UI is=20=
requiring business majors to purchase (at $500/semester for four semesters)=20=
a specific computer. The story implied that the College of Business was the=20=
vendor.&nbsp; If that is the case, why on earth are they doing so?&nbsp; Thi=
s seems to be an unusual and financially burdensome demand.&nbsp; I'd apprec=
iate any additional information you folks might have.<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Rosemary Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f5.2cbacb5a.2beb49ec_boundary--