[Vision2020] Palouse Mall trees

Bill London london@moscow.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 09:50:40 -0700

--------------94E0AB38DFFA928811ADB66A

The agreement reprinted below is the result of three years of
negotiation regarding the plan by the Palouse Mall to replace the trees
and shrubs they illegally cut from the buffer strip along the
Moscow-Pullman Highway.
This agreement is now slated to be discussed by the Moscow City Council
on May 19.
While spring planting will not be possible this year, the earth-moving
work should be done over the summer and the planting done in the fall,
according to Gary Riedner, city supervisor.
BL

--------------87874FBF509C9AE9BE898662

The agreement reprinted below is the result of three years of negotiation
regarding the plan by the Palouse Mall to replace the trees and shrubs
they illegally cut from the buffer strip along the Moscow-Pullman Highway.
on May 19.
work should be done over the summer and the planting done in the fall,
according to Gary Riedner, city supervisor.
	MARGIN-TOP: 20px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #006666; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica
}
&nbsp;
<center><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">AGREEMENT
REGARDING PALOUSE MALL BUFFERING&lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "<A HREF="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office</A>"
/><o:p></o:p></span></center>

<center><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">AS A
CONDITION OF ZONING DISTRICT CHANGE FROM&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></center>

<center><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">AGRICULTURAL/FORESTRY
(AF) ZONING DISTRICT TO&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></center>

<center><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">MOTOR
BUSINESS (MB) ZONING DISTRICT.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></center>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">THIS
AGREEMENT REGARDING PALOUSE MALL BUFFERING AS A CONDITION OF ZONING DISTRICT
CHANGE FROM AGRICULTURAL/FORESTRY (AF) ZONING DISTRICT TO MOTOR BUSINESS
(MB) ZONING DISTRICT (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") by and between
the Regents of the University of Idaho (hereinafter referred to as "UNIVERSITY"),
Palouse Mall Associates, L.L.C., a Limited Liability Company of the State
of Washington (hereinafter referred to as "PM"), and City of Moscow, Idaho,
a municipal corporation of the State of Idaho, 206 East Third Street, Moscow,
Idaho, 83843 (hereinafter referred to as "CITY").<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">W
I T N E S S E T H :<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
CITY, by adoption of City of Moscow, Idaho Ordinance No. 1230, rezoned
property owned by the University and leased to PM, and commonly known as
the Palouse Mall from Agriculture/Forestry (AF) Zoning District to Motor
Business (MB) Zoning District; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
certain buffering requirements were imposed as a condition of such rezoning;
and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
the parties<b>,<span
</b>desire to clarify those buffering requirements because of the lack
of specific reliable documentation of such buffering requirements in City
of Moscow, Idaho Ordinance No. 1230; and&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

by the Idaho Department of Transportation (hereinafter referred to as "ITD")
to UNIVERSITY for a landscape strip (hereinafter referred to as "BUFFER")
to be placed in Highway 8 public right-of-way between the north curb line
and the PM property line; and</div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
CITY has historically accepted the buffering which exist<span
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">ed
prior to November 2000</span> within the public right-of-way north of Highway
8 along the PM property&nbsp;<span
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">to
be</span> adequate to meet buffering generally required by CITY; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
UNIVERSITY and PM desire to maintain the Motor Business (MB) Zoning District
designation for the PM property and, more particularly, desire to maintain
</b>order to ensure such zoning designation; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
UNIVERSITY and PM have submitted and the Moscow City Council has approved
the Palouse Mall Conceptual Landscape Plan by Sean E. Michael, Ph.D., dated
February 18, 2002 as amended (hereinafter referred to as "PLAN") to re-landscape,
enhance and maintain the BUFFER which PLAN shall be made the basis of this
Agreement; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan">WHEREAS,
PM, as part of a previous agreement, has paid to CITY the sum of Thirty
Six Thousand, Three Hundred Fifty Two and Eighty Six One Hundredths Dollars
($36,352.86); and</div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan"><o:p></o:p></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan">WHEREAS,
City Council has agreed to expend said Thirty Six thousand, Three Hundred
Fifty Two and Eighty Six One Hundredths Dollars ($36,352.86) toward relandscaping
and maintenance of BUFFER; and</div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
the parties hereto wish that this Agreement establish general standards
for maintenance of the BUFFER; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
UNIVERSITY and PM understand and agree that each shall comply with previously
established conditions required by ITD related to the BUFFER;<i> </i>and&nbsp;<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
an additional purpose of this Agreement is to give some flexibility to
CITY staff to make reasonable, prudent accommodations to the PLAN where
necessary to carry out the intents and purposes of City Council as stated
herein; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">WHEREAS,
it is not the intent of this Agreement to establish a precedent for UI
or CITY in any other matter, past, present or future nor shall this Agreement
affect or alter any other agreement or relationship between the parties;
and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">WHEREAS,
it is the intent and desire of all parties to this Agreement that compliance
with this Agreement and maintenance of the BUFFER pursuant to this Agreement
satisfies the condition precedent to establishment of the current Zoning
District for property described in Section I in this Agreement; and<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">WHEREAS,
UNIVERSITY, PM, and CITY wish to enter into this Agreement;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">NOW
THEREFORE, UNIVERSITY, PEM and CITY hereby agree as follows:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">I.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PROPERTY
AFFECTED:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; tab-stops: -1.0in -.5in 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in 6.0in 6.5in 7.0in 7.5in 8.0in 8.5in 9.0in 9.5in 10.0in 10.5in 11.0in 11.5in 12.0in 12.5in 13.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; tab-stops: .5in 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">All
of State Highway 8 (Pullman-Moscow Highway) right-of-way lying north of
the north highway curb between Montgomery Road (the west boundary of the
Palouse Mall) and Farm Road in the City of Moscow, Latah County, Idaho;
also described as that State of Idaho right-of-way north of the north highway
curb between stationing 405+60 and 427+00 as shown on Idaho Transportation
Department right-of-way plans entitled 'Washington State Line to Line Street
(Moscow)', Federal Aid Project Number NH-STP-F-4161(007).<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>It
is understood by all parties, and specifically by UNIVERSITY and PM, that
UNIVERSITY and PM shall be mutually responsible for each of the requirements
set out within this Agreement.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>It
is further specifically understood by all parties that UNIVERSITY and PM
may make their own agreement between UNIVERSITY and PM to bring to pass
all requirements of UNIVERSITY and PM set out in this Agreement as UNIVERSITY
and PM deem to be in their respective best interests.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Furthermore,
UNIVERSITY and PM specifically agree that UNIVERSITY and PM shall be responsible
for the requirements set out in this Agreement and that CITY retains the
right to seek compliance from either UNIVERSITY individually or from PM
individually or from UNIVERSITY and PM jointly.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>The
parties agree CITY shall first seek compliance with this Agreement from
PM.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>If PM fails to comply with the
terms of this Agreement, CITY shall notify UNIVERSITY of such specific
failure.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Upon such notification,
UNIVERSITY shall be responsible for achieving compliance with the specific
terms noticed by CITY within a reasonable period of time.<o:p></o:p></span></div>
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">&nbsp;</span>
style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0in; TEXT-INDENT: 0in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><o:p></o:p></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">III.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>UNIVERSITY
and PM shall insure that each of the following requirements be met:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">A.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>APPROVAL
BY ITD<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
PLAN must be approved by ITD.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>An
amended or new right-of-way use permit must be obtained from ITD.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>This
ITD permit shall be in the form of an amendment to the existing landscaping
permit (from ITD) in UNIVERSITY'S name.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">3.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>No
construction in the BUFFER shall occur prior to both the approval of the
PLAN by the City Engineer and the issuance by ITD of all necessary ITD
permits and agreements.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">4.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
amended or new ITD right-of-way use permit shall include special provisions
which require the permittee to be responsible for both maintaining the
landscaping in the BUFFER and provision for replacing any plantings.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Neither
PM nor UNIVERSITY shall be responsible for replacing plantings removed
or destroyed due to maintenance, repair or construction of public utilities
unless such work is requested by PM or UNIVERSITY.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">B.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>DRAINAGE&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
revised drainage design shall be approved by both CITY and ITD and shall
include complete provisions for stormwater conveyance and treatment. Complete
calculations shall be submitted for review and approval by CITY Engineer.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Drainage
design calculations shall be performed by a licensed Civil Engineer in
the State of Idaho<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">3.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Swales
designed to offset loss of runoff treatment shall be hydraulically loaded
across the entire section accounting for treatment.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">4.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PM
shall contact City Engineer and obtain pertinent design storm data as appropriate.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">5.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
PLAN shall ensure that there is no degradation in water quality drained
through the BUFFER.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>The minimum standard
for replacement of grassed area shall be two (2) square feet of grassed
area per one (1) linear foot of culvert pipe.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>CITY
Engineer shall approve all changes to drainage in the BUFFER<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">6.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
finished slopes North of the North Highway 8 curb shall conform to the
PLAN as approved by ITD and the CITY Engineer.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">C.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>UTILITIES<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>To
the extent such information is reasonably available to UNIVERSITY and/or
PM, the PLAN must accurately illustrate the location of both CITY'S sanitary
sewer and water mains, including, but not limited to, valves, hydrants
and manholes<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>New
and relocated trees shall be located as specifically authorized by CITY
Engineer at locations within ten feet (10') of existing CITY utilities.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>PM
or designee shall provide a final location drawing for CITY Engineer review
and approval prior to installation.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>CITY
Engineer will review the plan and provide written response to PM or designee.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>A
final plan will then be created for contractor and CITY use during installation.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Planting
"clear zones" shall be maintained around every sewer manhole and all utility
appurtenances.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>A three foot (3')
clear space shall be maintained around the circumference of each fire hydrant
except as otherwise required or approved by CITY Engineer.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">3.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
PLAN shall not eliminate any existing fire hydrants, although relocations
may be considered if approved by CITY Engineer.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">4.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Screening
of the sanitary sewer lift station within the BUFFER shall be a design
approved of by CITY Engineer.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">5.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Prior
to construction, PM or designee shall provide a proposed relocation and
removal drawing depicting all plantings.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>CITY
Engineer, in consultation with CITY Community Forestry Administrator, will
review the plan and provide written response to PM or designee as to the
suitability of proposed planting removal.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>A
final plan will then be created for contractor and CITY use during installation.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">6.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PM
and UNIVERSITY shall replace or repair any CITY property, including but
not limited to utilities, damaged or destroyed by UNIVERSITY and/or PM,
its agents, employees, and/or representatives, arising out of activities
related to PLAN implementation and maintenance.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">D.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PATH
CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
proposed pathway shall be a minimum of fifteen feet (15') North of the
North Highway 8 curb to allow storage space for snow removal, except where
specifically authorized by the City Engineer in writing.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Prior
to excavation for the path, the CITY Engineer and the CITY Community Forestry
Administrator shall review the staking for the path with the General Contractor
for the job to ensure that the path is routed to the most reasonable extent
possible to prevent damage to essential root systems.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">3.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PM
and UNIVERSITY shall be responsible for snow removal on the path.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">4.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Tree
protection specifications shall be written into the landscape (including
lighting), irrigation, and path installation contracts.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">E.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>IRRIGATION<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
irrigation installation plan shall be reviewed by CITY or CITY Community
Forestry Administrator to ensure the underground pipe is routed to the
most reasonable extent possible to prevent damage to tree roots.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Irrigation
shall conform with the PLAN unless otherwise authorized in writing by CITY
Engineer.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">F.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>TREES,
SHRUBS, PLANTINGS<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>All
plant pruning and maintenance shall conform to "Palouse Mall Maintenance
Schedule" as agreed upon by the parties to this Agreement, unless otherwise
specifically authorized in writing by CITY Community Forestry Administrator
or where in conflict with walkways, lighting or other structures or utilities.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 1in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>All
planting and pruning shall be accomplished by or under the direction of
a Moscow certified tree worker, where required by CITY ordinance.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">3.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
landscape contractor doing the work shall be a Moscow licensed tree service
contractor, where required by CITY ordinance.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">4.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
property owner shall obtain a permit for all tree and shrub removal and
planting in the public right-of-way, where required by CITY ordinance.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">5.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>The
PLAN shall serve as the sole basis for determination for what plants are
to be present and shall be used as the basis for review of plants being
considered for removal or installation.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">6.<span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>In
the event that a plant is lost during PLAN construction, installation or
following implementation, whether by theft, disease or other reason, it
shall be replaced if reasonably possible with the same species unless the
species is not readily available or unless another species of the same
plant type (e.g., evergreen tree) are deemed appropriate by CITY Community
Forestry Administrator in consultation with PM.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">7.<span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>All
excavations for lighting cable shall be reviewed by the CITY Engineer and
the CITY Community Forestry Administrator to ensure that electrical cable
is routed to the most reasonable extent possible away from essential root
systems.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">G.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>CONSTRUCTION
SCHEDULE<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">1.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PM
will contact CITY and schedule a pre-construction conference prior to commencement
of construction.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: -9.0pt 0in 9.0pt 45.0pt 81.0pt 1.5in 153.0pt 189.0pt 225.0pt 261.0pt 297.0pt 333.0pt right 369.0pt; mso-list: l1 level3 lfo2"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">2.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>PM
will provide twenty four (24) hours notice to CITY prior to commencement
of construction.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">IV.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>CITY
shall do the following:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo3"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">A.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Approve
changes in BUFFER contained in PLAN subject to all conditions set forth
herein.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo3"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">B.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Request
amended ITD "Cooperative Agreement for Maintenance of State Highway 8"
to reflect changes required by PLAN.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo3"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">C.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Within
ninety (90) days following first commencement of construction pursuant
to the PLAN, contribute aforementioned monies set aside by CITY in the
amount Thirty Six Thousand, Three Hundred Fifty Two and Eighty Six One
Hundredths Dollars ($36,352.86) to PM to restore the BUFFER.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo3"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">D.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Permit
ongoing BUFFER maintenance and care pursuant to PLAN and this Agreement.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 6pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo3"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">E.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Make
reasonable accommodations to PLAN based upon generally accepted zoning,
engineering and community forestry principals and practices.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">V.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>INDEMNITY<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan">PM
shall, at its sole cost and expense, indemnify and hold harmless CITY,
City Council, and any officers, employees and agents who have acted in
their official capacities, boards and commissions, and shall pay all damages
and penalties which CITY may be legally required to pay as a result of
any negligent act or omission by PM in the execution of the PLAN throughout
the term of this Agreement.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Such
damages and liabilities shall include, without limitation, damages arising
out of any negligent act or omission by PM related to the construction,
erection, operation, maintenance and repair of the BUFFER.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>PM
shall have the duty to defend, settle or compromise any claims arising
hereunder.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>In the event of a final
judgment being obtained against CITY as a result of any negligent act or
omission by PM in the construction, erection, operation, maintenance, and/or
repair, PM shall pay the judgment and all costs and hold CITY harmless
therefrom.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Nothing in this Agreement
shall be interpreted to abridge or otherwise affect CITY'S right to intervene
or participate in any suit, action or proceeding involving any provisions
of this Agreement.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>PM shall not be
required to indemnify CITY for the negligent acts of CITY or CITY'S officials,
boards, commissions, agents or employees.</div>

style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt; mso-pagination: widow-orphan">Subject
to the limits of liability established in <u>Idaho </u>Code &sect;6-901
through &sect;6-929, known as the <i>Idaho Tort Claims Act, </i>UNIVERSITY
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CITY, its elected officials, employees,
and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, including
reasonable attorney's fee, which may arise as a direct result of UNIVERSITY'S
negligent act or omission.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Such
damages and liabilities shall include, without limitation, damages arising
out of any negligent act or omission by UNIVERSITY related to the construction,
erection, operation, maintenance and repair of the BUFFER.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>UNIVERSITY
shall not be required to indemnify CITY for the negligent acts of CITY
or CITY'S officials, boards, commissions, agents or employees.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">VI.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>VENUE
AND ATTORNEY FEES:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">The
parties agree that should any provision of this Agreement be litigated
in the future, venue for such litigation shall be with the District Court
of the Second Judicial District of the State of Idaho in and for the County
of Latah.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">VII.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>MODIFICATION:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">UNIVERSITY,
PM and CITY agree that the provisions of this Agreement may be modified
only upon written agreement of the parties.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">VIII.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>NOTICES:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Any
notice required or called for by this Agreement shall be deemed served
upon the party to whom it is sent when delivered by certified or registered
United States Mail to the following addresses:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
President for Finance and Administration<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>University
of Idaho<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>P
O Box 443168

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
885-6174<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
885-5504<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>PM:<span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Palouse
Mall Associates, L.L.C.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>Madeline
Edgren, Manager<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>3602
N. Idaho Road<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>Liberty
Lake, WA<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>99019<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
926-9120<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in .5in 1.0in 153.0pt 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
891-6567<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>CITY:<span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>Mayor,
City of Moscow
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>P O Box 9203
883-7000
883-7018<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.5in; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-list: Ignore">IX.</span></span><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span>UNDERSTANDING:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN: 0in 0.1in 0pt 0.5in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">UNIVERSITY
and PM has read and understood this Agreement and the contents thereof
and has had the opportunity to avail itself of legal and of other counsel
before entering into this Agreement and before signing it, and hereby enters
into it voluntarily, willingly, and without inducement.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">IN
WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement to be effective
the last date signed or attested as shown below.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">UNIVERSITY:<span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>CITY:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">________________________________<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>________________________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Laura
Hubbard, Interim Vice President<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>Marshall
H. Comstock, Mayor<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">for
Finance and Administration<span
style="mso-tab-count: 3"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 6"></span>ATTEST:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Date
Signed:_____________________<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>________________________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 6"></span>Christine
Bainbridge, City Clerk<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 6"></span>Date
Attested:_____________________<span
style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">PALOUSE
MALL ASSOCIATES, L.L.C.<span style="mso-tab-count: 1"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">________________________________<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Madeline
Edgren, Manager<span
style="mso-tab-count: 3"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Date
Signed:_____________________<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span><o:p></o:p></span></div>

<center><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></center>

<center><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">ACKNOWLEDGMENT<o:p></o:p></span></center>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">STATE
OF IDAHO<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>)<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 4"></span>)
ss:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">County
of Latah<span
style="mso-tab-count: 2"></span>)<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">On
this _______ day of ___________________, 2003, before me, the undersigned,
a Notary in and for said State, personally appeared Laura Hubbard, known
to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing and acknowledged
to me that he executed the same as the duly authorized representative for
the Regents of the University of Idaho.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>_________________________________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>Notary
Public for the State of Idaho<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>Residing
at________________________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>My
commission expires______________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">STATE
OF<span
style="mso-tab-count: 3"></span>)<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 4"></span>)
ss:<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">County
of&nbsp;<span
style="mso-tab-count: 3"></span>)<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">On
this _______ day of ___________________, 2003, before me, the undersigned,
a Notary in and for said State, personally appeared Madeline Edgren, known
to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing and acknowledged
to me that he executed the same as the duly authorized representative for
the Palouse Mall Associates, L.L.C.<o:p></o:p></span></div>

Public for the State of _________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>Residing
at________________________________<o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0.1in; tab-stops: 0in .5in 1.0in 1.5in 2.0in 2.5in 3.0in 3.5in 4.0in 4.5in 5.0in 5.5in right 6.0in"><span
style="mso-tab-count: 5"></span>My
commission expires___________________</div>
&nbsp;
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #3366ff">Chris
Bainbridge, CMC<o:p></o:p></span></div>

City Clerk</span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>

style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p></o:p></span></div>
&nbsp;</blockquote>

--------------87874FBF509C9AE9BE898662
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