[Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:28:54 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C31020.48FD17D0

No.  What I am suggesting is that Coach Price had absolutely no knowledge of
the youing woman being in his room.

Get real, people!!  Coach Price is under major scrutiny by fans and alumni
of Alabama.  He is not only the new kid on the block, but he is a
northerner.  If you had checked the Alabama Alumni webiste a couple months
ago, you would have seen Coach Price referred to as a carpetbagger on more
than one occasion.

Coach Price was participating in a high visibility activity.  I seriously
doubt the credibility that Coach Price would openly go to a strip club, have
a young woman to his hotel room, and let her run up a very sizeable room
service bill while under the microsope of the Alabama faithful.

Tom Hansen

-----Original Message-----
From: Sunil Ramalingam [mailto:sunilramalingam@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 1:02 PM
To: thansen@moscow.com; taze_fulford@hotmail.com;
carlwestberg846@hotmail.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy

So are you saying he didn't know she was in his room?  Are you volunteering
to explain your theory to Mrs. Price?  If so, wear protective garments.

Sunil

>From: "Tom Hansen"
>To: "Charles Fulford" , "Carl Westberg" ,
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy
>Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:34:00 -0700
>
>My impression is that Coach Price has been set up. Consider:
>
>1) This is Coach Price's fantasy job (Head Coach of Alabama). He admitted
>this before he left WSU.
>
>2) He is attempting to develop a positive image for himself, his family,
>and his program in the state of Alabama.
>
>3) He hasn't even coached his first game yet.
>
>4) He supposedly committed these acts while attending a high-visibility
>Pro-Am golf tournament while representing the University of Alabama.
>
>5) The young lady who ran up over $1,000 of room service did so by ordering

>one of everything TO GO. It is apparent to me that she did not want to be
>around when Coach Price returned from golfing.
>
>These are the types of acts you would expect from a college freshman in his

>first year away from home, not a well established and respected coach.
>
>Think about it,
>
>Tom Hansen

  _____

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL  <http://g.msn.com/8HMMENUS/2752> VIRUSES. Get
2 months FREE*. _____________________________________________________ List
services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of
the Palouse since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C31020.48FD17D0

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4807.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>No.&nbsp; What I am suggesting is that Coach Price had absolutely no
knowledge of the youing woman being in his room.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Get
real, people!!&nbsp; Coach Price is under major scrutiny by fans and alumni of
Alabama.&nbsp; He is not only the new kid on the block, but he is a
northerner.&nbsp; If you had checked the Alabama Alumni webiste a couple months
ago, you would have seen Coach Price referred to as a carpetbagger on more than
one occasion.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Coach
Price was participating in a high visibility activity.&nbsp; I seriously doubt
the credibility that Coach Price would openly go to a strip club, have a young
woman to his hotel room, and let her run up a very sizeable room service bill
while under the microsope of the Alabama faithful.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=556312120-01052003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Tom
Hansen</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Sunil Ramalingam
  [mailto:sunilramalingam@hotmail.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 01, 2003
  1:02 PM<BR><B>To:</B> thansen@moscow.com; taze_fulford@hotmail.com;
  carlwestberg846@hotmail.com; vision2020@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> RE:
  [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P>So are you saying he didn't know she was in his room?&nbsp; Are you
  volunteering to explain your theory to Mrs. Price?&nbsp; If so, wear
  protective garments.</P>
  <P>Sunil<BR><BR></P></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Tom Hansen" <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Charles Fulford" <TAZE_FULFORD@HOTMAIL.COM>, "Carl
  Westberg" <CARLWESTBERG846@HOTMAIL.COM>, <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:34:00 -0700
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;My impression is that Coach Price has been set up. Consider:
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;1) This is Coach Price's fantasy job (Head Coach of Alabama).
  He admitted
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;this before he left WSU.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;2) He is attempting to develop a positive image for himself,
  his family,
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;and his program in the state of Alabama.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;3) He hasn't even coached his first game yet.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;4) He supposedly committed these acts while attending a
  high-visibility
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Pro-Am golf tournament while representing the University of
  Alabama.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;5) The young lady who ran up over $1,000 of room service did so
  by ordering
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;one of everything TO GO. It is apparent to me that she did not
  want to be
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;around when Coach Price returned from golfing.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;These are the types of acts you would expect from a college
  freshman in his
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;first year away from home, not a well established and respected
  coach.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Think about it,
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Tom Hansen
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; -----Original Message-----
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com
  [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Behalf Of Charles Fulford
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:22 PM
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; To: Carl Westberg; vision2020@moscow.com
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; My father was the assistant athletic director at the
  University of Alabama
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;for
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; almost 20 years and still has contacts there. From what he's
  been told it
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;looks
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; bad. This isn't the first incident Price has been scolded for
  in
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;Tuscaloosa. My Dad
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; told me once that he had witnessed power and money destroy a
  lot of good
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;men
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; involved with the program. The fans down there are hoping its
  all rumors
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;so they
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; don't have to find a fourth coach in as many years.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Taze Fulford
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; From: Carl Westberg
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 7:21 AM
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; To: vision2020@moscow.com
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Subject: [Vision2020] Mike Price/Larry Eustachy
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Is this what happens when you leave the Palouse and head to
  the bright
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; lights? Larry Eustachy, former U of Idaho basketball coach, is
  in deep
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; trouble at Iowa State for bad misbehavior. Mike Price,
  recently WSU
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; football coach, is reportedly in deep trouble at his new home
  in Alabama
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;for
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; thus far undisclosed bad behavior. Both stories surface at the
  same
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;time.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Something's happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Carl Westberg Jr.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; _____________________________________________________
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; List services made available by First Step Internet,
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; http://www.fsr.net
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
  <DIV></DIV>&gt; ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
  <DIV></DIV>&gt;
  <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=all>
  <HR>
  MSN 8 helps <A href="http://g.msn.com/8HMMENUS/2752">ELIMINATE E-MAIL
  VIRUSES.</A> Get 2 months FREE*.
  available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse since
  1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C31020.48FD17D0--