[Vision2020] email from Baseball HOF President Dale Petroskey

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:02:32 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, well Mr Petrosky was singing a much different
tune last year about baseball and politics when a
conservative was scheduled to speak.

Excerpt from a January 2002 Press Release from the
Baseball Hall of Fame...

“In his first year Ari Fleischer has had a more
demanding job than any White House Press Secretary in
history” said Hall of Fame President Dale Petroskey.
“He has managed to be a candid spokesman for the
President while clearly and simply articulating the
Bush Administration’s goals, both foreign and
domestic. We are thrilled to welcome him to
Cooperstown and hear his perspective on life in the
White House and the current political scene which of
course includes the war on terrorism.”

Full press release at:

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/whats_new/press_releases/2002/pr2002_01_17.htm

--- Garrett Clevenger <onewildearth@hotmail.com>